- This Policy is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name yourhonour.org ("Website"), is owned and operated by Droit Technologies LLP (“Company”) a Registered Company, limited by shares, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns.
- This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party(ies). We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
What information We collect and How do we use it:
- User Information: You can visit/surf the Website without providing any personal information. However, if you choose to avail of certain Services on the Website, you shall be required to provide certain information. This includes Name, E-Mail ID, Contact Number, Location, Brief of requirement for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. We collect user information IP address, the type of web browser, Operating system, Address of the reference website or the website to which you exit to, date and time you access our website or services, Items you went on, pages you visit and time spent on each page.
What Is a Cookie and how does it function?
Information you provide to us:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, your case details, lists, followers, the users you follow, current and prior restaurant reservation details, food ordering details and history, favorite restaurants, special restaurant requests, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your restaurant reservations through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- Your communications: Communications between you and other users or Participating Lawyers through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
- Your transactional information: If you make reservations or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies, as further described below under “Payment Card Information”. If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
- Your Public Posts: You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see "Security" section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings. We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you used to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored information and files: Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location information Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
Usage of information you provide to us:
- Improve the Website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
- Improve and customize services, content and other commercial /non-commercial features on the Website;
- Send you information on products, services, promotions, and similar information;
- Send you marketing/promotional communications;
- Send newsletter(s) to you, subject to your subscription;
- Send you service-related announcements as and when necessary;
- Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on the Website;
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce agreements;
- Provide service updates and promotional offers related to services/products.
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal and government authority /applicable law;
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national and international laws;
- Investigate deliberate damage to the Website /services or its legitimate operation;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- Protect our rights, property or safety and/or its Directors, employees and the public at large; and Respond to claims of third parties.
- How do we protect privacy of Minors: Yourhonour.org does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from Minors. We do not allow the usage of our website to those who are not Competent to Contract under section 11 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a parent and/or relative become aware that someone has provided us the information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue at the earliest.
- How can you delete or correct the information provided to us from our current records? You may contact us to amend or delete the information provided by you or opt out of the future communications from yourhonour.org. You can either send us an email stating the same along with reasons behind it (optional) on email@example.com. Further, we will retain certain information for record purposes.